Information Technology Job in Indianapolis, Indiana : IN
Looking for Information Technology Jobs? See currently available Information Technology job openings on information-technology.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
information-technology.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any information technology job . We provide job resources for Information Technology positions throughout the industry. information-technology.jobs.net also provides Information Technology jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Information Technology by either city or state.
information-technology.jobs.net is a information technology job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Information Technology jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your information technology job search on information-technology.jobs.net today.
Information Technology Job Description
Sr. Cloverleaf Interface Developer - Indianapolis, IN
Under general supervision, develops code, tests and debugs new interfaces or significant enhancements to existing software. Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and develops specifications to resolve them. Resolves user complaints and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements. Participates in development of software user documentation. May act as lead on projects and demonstrate software. Assists in training less experienced programmers.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Develops and Implements EDI HL7 interfaces in accordance to Department Methodology
- Typically assigned up to 70 concurrent projects to manage.
- Manages interface priorities to achieve project deadlines
- Facilitate training of Interface Developers on industry and existing software
- Point contact for Interface Development issues escalation related to technical obstacles or peer review
- Maintain accurate project files and code for transition into production for Support Group
- Technical: Experience with Cloverleaf (Configuration, Data Translation, Format Creation (HL7, FRL, VRL, HRL)), Experience with Unix/RHEL platforms, Experience with HL7 standards (Orders and Results), Experience with XML, Knowledge of TCL programming language, Experience with Database (Oracle, SQL Server), Knowledge of Clinical Lab.
- Administrative: Ability to relate professionally with people, analytical abilities, organizational skills, proficiency with numbers, research information, time management, train employees, use computerized databases, written and verbal communications. Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Machine: Personal computer.
- Physical Demands: Speech clarity, utilization of fingers and hands, standing-remaining on one’s feet in an upright position, sitting-remaining in the normal seated position, handling-seizing, holding, grasping.
- Vision Requirements: Able to pass standardized (color) vision test, as required by test performed.
- License/Certification/Education: Normally requires a B.S. Degree. Requires Cloverleaf Certification, Level 2 or higher (or minimum 5 years experience) experience with Infor Cloverleaf, Version 5.7 or higher.
**Experience required at coding Web Interfaces to Cloverleaf Databases**s•com is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
Indianapolis Information Technology Job